Thursday, June 2, 2011

cross-country

On your marks, get set, GO!
It was another wet, sloppy cross- country for Tokomaru School. The room 2 children started off, than the room 1 kids went off and then it was our time to shine, room six’s time to shine. The girls started off and I started off too.
Once I crossed over to the farm I started to walk because I used up all my energy when I started.
I was getting exhausted from walking than stopping over and over again.
When I was half way through the race I suddenly got a dry throat and a saw stomach so I could not run any further and to top it off I got the stitch.
I couldn’t stop tripping over big stones, poles and rabbit holes but that did not stop me from trying to run.
I got really hot, sweaty and itchy when I got in to the long grass and it gave me a rash.
When I got back to the fled I got nervous because lots of people were yelling at me ‘you can do it grace run!’ so I ran  for my life and when I got around a corner there it was just waiting for me to run through it, the finish line...  

No comments:

Post a Comment